Imagine: we can print anything you desire—
your home will be like no other!
Frameless Shower Enclosures are beautiful when installed by Precision
Semi-Frameless Shower Enclosures are beautiful when installed by Precision
We install shower enclosures for every budget, and we do it with Precision.
What is the process for getting a beautiful custom shower?
All our showers are custom-made and installed. As a result, the entire process will take about 4 weeks from start to finish.
StartYou accept the quote with a 50% down payment.
+1 dayWe call you to schedule measuring your shower during normal working hours.
+3 daysWe come to your house and measure all the details for your new shower.
+2 daysYour designer verifies the measurements to make sure the design will work.
+10 daysWe have your shower custom-made and call you to schedule installation.
+4 dayWe install your new shower and collect the remaining 50% payment.
+20 daysIt’s all done, and you have a beautiful new shower1.
Important issues for you to consider?
• We can only measure once your shower is sheet-rocked and tiled. As every element is custom-made, this is a necessity and assures you get a perfectly-fitting shower.
• If you are getting a frameless shower, “blocking” is required. “Blocking” is the presence of solid wood studs behind the wall to fasten the hinges. Without proper blocking, we may have to modify the shower to a different type.
• The typical installation time will be around 2 hours (more or less depending on complexity).
• As this is a custom product, orders cannot be canceled and are binding.
• We guarantee our work and will make sure you are happy with the product we have installed.
• Once you place the order, all communication regarding scheduling is exclusively done by our scheduling department. The direct number is 518-346-6027. We have found that the best way to communicate scheduling is texting. However, we will respect your preferences.
• 1 Your lack of flexibility to schedule measurements during normal working hours may slow down the process.
We are looking forward to making this a positive and seamless experience for you.
We have installed over 10,000 showers and learned a thing or two. It’s the little things that make the difference. We want to make sure that we design the best possible shower we can. To do so, we ask you at the beginning to provide us with 2-3 pictures of your current setup. This will minimize mistakes in the design process. The more we know, the better we can serve you.
Shower functionality checklist:
• Did you provide a picture to us of the shower to be enclosed?
• Can the shower door be opened without touching an obstacle?
• Can the water be turned on without getting wet?
• Is the position of the shower head such that water is likely to leak out?
• Is the door opening sufficient to get in and out easily?
• Is the towel bar easily reachable once you get out of the shower?
• Is the setup convenient for older people?
• Is the setup convenient for smaller children?