Our Values & Concepts:
Every company has a different culture and core values. At Precision Upstate, we want our employees to feel heard and important. Communication is key! Our focus is on finding the right people to add to the environment in order to grow the company in a positive way for everyone. If you feel these values fit your own, please reach out! We would love to speak with you.
Get to know Precision Upstate:
- We care about our customers, employees, and work quality
- We treat everyone with respect
- We embrace diversity
- We are problem solvers
- We aim to exceed customer’s
- We believe in following a process, but molding it to work for us. New ideas are always welcome
- We believe everyone has something to contribute
- We provide a welcoming environment that fosters personal development AND professional growth
- Above all, we are a team. We work together to grow this company into something we are all proud of!
“The key to success is to focus on the goals,
not the obstacles”
At Precision Upstate, we care about our employees and the work we do. We are dedicated to making sure our work is done right. It’s important that we communicate professionally with each other and our customers.
As a team, we strive to be the best we can and to always provide great service. We treat our employees with respect and provide a great work environment.
We are always looking for talented people. If you would like to grow with us and care about the work you create we would like to get to know you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with you shortly.
We are proud to offer our full time employees a well above average benefits too
- Health Insurance Dental, Vision
- Company pays up to 75% based on tenure
- 401K with a company match
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Monthly Bonus Pay based on the performance of the company